Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Noah is ONE!

I took this pic the morning of his birthday, so sweet and peaceful.  This kid is very busy and feisty as well.  Noah's milestones at age ONE:

*walks everywhere, tries to climb up on everything, has fallen off a few things
*feeds self, except his bottle he cries if you don't cuddle him and hold it for him..I'm a sucker I do it, even though it is a real pain sometimes.
*blows kisses, claps, and shakes finger at you to say "no,no"
*says "uh-oh", "dada","mama", "cheese", "ouch"-while pinching you
*pretty good eater, will eat almost anything you eat, pretty much skipped baby food.
*still allergic to milk unfortunately-we learned that the hard way when I gave him some lactose free whole milk and he was up screaming all night :(
*weighs 20 lbs (25%) and 27 1/2" (not on the charts) I've got a shorty, none of my kids were ever below the 50% for height when they were babies, Noah just may have inherited my short gene..
*Takes 2-two hour naps and goes to sleep for about 10 hours. Loves his crib and his noisemaker, I love his noisemaker...sometimes I wake up and really think it is raining.HA!
*Also has some seriously small feet, wears size 1! There really aren't too many good walking shoes that come in size 1, Gavin was like a size 4 by now, oh well.



Add caption

Noah REALLY enjoyed his cake, in fact he grabbed a big handful of frosting before we could even sit him all the way down in his highchair.  























No comments: