
Spencer & I have never been the video game type people, but this past Christmas we decided to dive in and we got a PS2. We got Guitar Hero, Sing Star, and Dance,Dance Revolution. Anyway, they are pretty fun, and even though our kids are young (4 1/2 & Almost 2) They love it! Brooklyn and Gavin are both constantly asking to play. However, I don't really like to play with Brooklyn because she gets upset when she doesn't win, which is always unless she plays against Gavin. But, nonetheless I still try to humor her. She is pretty good at Sing Star, she has gotten as high as "Rising Star" and that is only three from the top. She has a pretty good ear (she gets that from me, not Spence, sorry honey =). Anyway, I found these pics and I thought they were cute. Brooklyn always says "Mom, I'm a rockstar!" when she's playing, and I think in this pic she totally looks like an 80's rockstar!
1 comment:
I love Guitar hero! My mom bought it for the grandkids for Christmas; however I think the adults are just as into it as they are! Brooklyn is totally going to be the next Pat Benatar.
Post a Comment