Friday, February 8, 2008

Sisters by Chance...Friends by Choice.

After seeing my friends cute post about her sisters I thought I'd add a little about mine. I am the oldest of six, five of which are girls. All of our names start with "A" including my Moms. This picture shows L to R: Alexis(Lexi) 16, Alicia (Leesh) 21, Amberlie (me) 26, Alyssa (Lissy) 12, Ashlyn (Ashy) 18. I'll have to admit that I was never super close to me sisters since I moved out when I was eighteen, and my next oldest sis was only thirteen when I moved, but since they have started to grow up we have now become more close, and it is fun to have sisters. Although having all the drama of five girls I'm sure was rough I'm still glad for all of us! I just hope as we all get older and go our separate ways we will always be great friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest sisters ever...and so stylish always...I bet you guys have so much fun together...I can only imagine that your Mom is beautiful too!