Ok, so my purse is usually a complete disaster, but I cleaned it out last week so its actually not too bad. Here's what I've got:-A wallet so stuffed it won't close full of cash, receipts, cards, etc.
-My ginormous (yes, this is actually a word, it was added to the dictionary this year!) chapstick, that my sis gave me at Christmas.
-Checkbook, that has no checks or deposit slips!
-Eyedrops I can't live without, b/c I have contacts that drive me crazy!
-A CD with pics of the fam
-Wipes, can't live without em'!
-Lots of pens, cause I always lose them.
-Gum
-Trix, always prepared, for those emergencies, if you have toddler you know what I mean.
-Ok, Buttercream frosting, and sprinkles, I don't usually carry frosting around but I brought it to Mom's to frost cupcakes.
-The Kite Runner, book club book, as a mother you have to take advantage of any spare moments!
-CELL PHONE...no explanation necessary.
-My pocket calendar, it is my brain...literally! If I don't look at it to see what I have to do, I don't do it, ie. I have now forgotten to take Brooklyn to Preschool twice!
There you go, that is it! Now I tag, Darci, Lissy, and Leesh
2 comments:
I love how you organized everything so pretty on the table. I also like your purse. It's cute.
I laughed about the frosting! I am still using a diaper bag and I am so sick of it. I seriously don't need one for a 19-month-old, just a purse big enough to hold a diaper and wipes. So I'm in the market for a purse...I found the perfect one last week, but it was a Fossil (which I LOVE, even though I'm not normally picky about brands) and it was pretty spendy, and I couldn't do it. But I can't get it off my brain! I might just go back and splurge on myself. Mom's deserve to do that once in awhile, right? =)
Post a Comment