


Our little Gavin has always been anything and everything BOY! He loves trucks, and gets super excited whenever we take Spencer's truck. He loves four-wheelers and motorcycles, bikes, and trains. He loves to play ball, and shoot guns (pretend ones of course!). He is also really good at making sound effects(as we speak he is making "vroom-vroom" sounds with my keys =). He is so animated in his expressions and after making a sound effect he will start laughing his head offat himself! I've never figured out where he gets all of this from, especially since his only other sibling is a girl, and is everything princesses, make-up, etc. I just decided he was born that way. Well, yesterday he really wanted Brooklyn's Ariel doll. He told me "baby poopy" I said okay are you going to change her. He said: "I change biper" Then he preceded to run to the bathroom and get wipes. When he came back I asked him where the diaper was and he said "I get 'poo-up' (pull-up) I said ok. Then he started wiping the baby doll up, he tried to put a diaper on her but it was way to complicated for him. So then he said "baby go potty" and ran to the bathroom, lifted up the seat and put the baby over it (it was hilarious!), next he "brush hair" and I gave him one of the brushes, but he wanted a particular one, anyway, it was about a 30 minute ordeal and I loved every minute of it. He was our little Mr. Mom for the day.
5 comments:
That is way too cute. Spencer must be a great dad for Gaving to pick up on that. What a great family you have.
That is so funny. It's good that he is getting in touch with his sensitive side at such a young age. It will really be beneficial when he starts dating in about 25 years, right? Okay, so it's just me who is not going to let Tanner date until he 25.
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it when they do those kinds of things. Connor used to try to nurse this doll when I would feed Wyatt when he was a baby. So hilarious!
He is so cute! See he is not all rascal! He must have a good MOM!!!
I just stumbled across your blog and busted out laughing. First of all, I have a daughter named Brooklyn and I just had my son 5 months ago..and almost named him GAVIN!! (fyi: my husband didn't want gavin, I almost had him convinced until the month before I gave birth so we named him Maddox instead. Sorry I just found that really ironic and funny.
Post a Comment