
1. What is his name? Spencer Dee Reeve
2. Who eats more? Spencer, except for candy, I probably do.
3. Who said I love you first? Spencer did in the car in the Battlecreek
Park parking lot.
4. Who is taller? Spencer, I'm 5'2" pretty much everybody taller than me!
5. Who is smarter? Depends what the subject is, medical, history, math-me,
Gospel Doctrine, definitely Spencer.
6. Who is more sensitive? ME!!
7. Who does the laundry? I do, cause I'm too picky
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
10. Who cooks more? I do, otherwise it is take-out.
11. What meals do you cook together? BBQ meals, he bbq's.
12. Who is more stubborn? Both of us.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither of us.
14. Who is more clean? When it comes to the house-me, the garage,
vehicles, golf clubs, bikes, Spencer likes them VERY clean.
15. Who has more siblings? Spencer-seven!
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We're pretty equal partners.
17. What do you like to do together? Bike, watch movies, vacation,
date nights, walks, Yahtzee.
18. Who eats more sweets? Me
19. Guilty pleasures? The Bachelor, Spencer usually tells ME when
the new season is starting!
20. How did you meet? His sis set us up, plus we were in the same
ward, with his dad as the Bishop and my dad his 2nd counselor.
21. Who asked who out first? Spencer
22. Who kissed who first? Spencer, but it was a little awkward
because he asked me if it was okay first, which I guess is polite and
all...but kinda killed the moment a bit...
23. Who proposed? Spencer, at Tri-City golf course, he had the ring
put in the 1st hole (luckily) because I was so frustrated by the time
we got there I was kinda in a bad mood, when I say the box in the hole,
I said "Oh know! I think we ruined someone's surprise!" Then I course
Spencer proposed!
24. His best features? His dark brown eyes, smile, and hot calves!! I
told him its not fair he has better legs than me.
25. What is his greatest quality? His integrity, and he is such a
hard worker and a great Dad.
I tag: Kaipo, Melinda, and Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment