loves tape measures, hammers, and"screwbibers"loves push pops, bottlepops, suckers, and has to chew them
loves cereal, "moatmeal"(oatmeal), and pancakes
loves motorcycles, 4-wheelers, and bikes
loves to ride in "daddy's twuck" and watch tractors, or excavating equip.
loves to tease Mom, Dad, and especially Brooklyn
gives great squeezes and big kisses
loves "chocate moak"
favorite books are "The Very Busy Spider," "Max the Minnow," & "Potty Time"
Can count to ten, and likes to sing the ABC song
Likes to sing "do as I'm doing"
Loves KEYS
likes to eat carrots and broccoli (?)
loves to sing to tunes in the car and pretend like he knows the words
Likes getting into Mommy's makeup and always wants her "shoestick" (lipstick)
Love to see "Chlo" is what he calls the dog Chloe
Favorite new phrase: "settle, down...chill Mom"
Loves his Nerf dart gun and says: "cock it Mom, I shoot Bookyn"
Likes to spell Brooklyn's name with her and can spell B-R-K-L-Y-N, almost!
loves to "dump" everything! Especially water anywhere and everywhere!
loves cereal, "moatmeal"(oatmeal), and pancakes
loves motorcycles, 4-wheelers, and bikes
loves to ride in "daddy's twuck" and watch tractors, or excavating equip.
loves to tease Mom, Dad, and especially Brooklyn
gives great squeezes and big kisses
loves "chocate moak"
favorite books are "The Very Busy Spider," "Max the Minnow," & "Potty Time"
Can count to ten, and likes to sing the ABC song
Likes to sing "do as I'm doing"
Loves KEYS
likes to eat carrots and broccoli (?)
loves to sing to tunes in the car and pretend like he knows the words
Likes getting into Mommy's makeup and always wants her "shoestick" (lipstick)
Love to see "Chlo" is what he calls the dog Chloe
Favorite new phrase: "settle, down...chill Mom"
Loves his Nerf dart gun and says: "cock it Mom, I shoot Bookyn"
Likes to spell Brooklyn's name with her and can spell B-R-K-L-Y-N, almost!
loves to "dump" everything! Especially water anywhere and everywhere!
3 comments:
Hey guys, I don't think you had any kids the last time I saw you. They are so cute. We need to have another reunion. You have an adorable family. Keep in Touch!
Love it! These days fly by and will be gone so fast! It's great to jot these memories down. Awesome post!
I absolutely love that he has his tools in his pant pockets! What a cute little man!
Post a Comment