
I've tried to upload Brooklyn's Dance Recital, but have not been successful, so here are some pics from before and after her performance. She did really great this year, she had all three dances memorized, and she definitely loves been on stage, so she had a blast. We are so proud of you Brooklyn you did so great, we love you!


The day before the concert, Brooklyn asked if I would put sponge rollers in her hair, because her friend at school had worn some to school. I said I would, not even realizing that her concert was the next day, which ended up working so perfect. Although at first, her head was just one big fuzz ball. She looked in the mirror and started to cry. I was laughing cause it was kind of funny, and told her I'd fix it, which I did and it looked adorable. Then we took her to Aunt Lexi to do her make-up. She did it with the same color of pink as her leotard, and did sparkles as well, which Brooklyn thought was so great. I didn't get any pics of the concert, because I was videotaping, so when her professional ones come in, I'll post them, because they show her darling costumes.

4 comments:
She is so cute. Natalie loves doing sponge rollers to her hair. If you figure out how to post the video let me know. I'm also have a hard time.
How cute!!! I thought it looked pretty good before you fixed it.. but I do like fuzzy curley hair.. I'm glad she did good I remember how cute she was last year.. sorry I couldn't make it.. I'll have to come see the videos.. You always look cute Brooklyn.. I love you!!
Such cute hair!! How in the world do you do girl's hair?? I'd be so lost. but I would want it to look cute like Brooklyn's hair. I love seeing your pics! Hope things are great with your family. I miss you guys.
Brooklyn looks adorable.. Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment