Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Pre-K Graduate!


It seems like only yesterday we were bringing Brooklyn home the hospital. Now she has graduated from Pre-K and will be starting Kindergarten! Time sure does fly by. I'm so proud of Brooklyn this past year, she has come a long way, graduating from Speech Therapy in December, and learning the alphabet and numbers, as well as in Dance, she has done a great job this year. I am so happy to have such a fun, energetic, little girl, who keeps me hopping, but is also a sweetheart. The other day she told me "I think I love you Mom" it was so sweet! Congratulations Brooklyn! We love you so much and are very proud of all your accomplishments this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brooklyn...you have grown up so much, you are such a beautiful girl like your Mom...Etano keeps talking about our friends with the dart gun! We need to come over and play...I will call you!

Melinda Jones said...

What a cutie! It is hard to believe how quickly time passes. Also, I hope the ant problem is resolved soon, that is never fun.