This weeks has been full of Halloween festivities. I love the cooler weather (usually), the leaves all over the streets, the Halloween decorations, carving pumpkins, all of it!
On Monday we had our friends the Smarts over, they have three adorable girls, who are the same ages as our kids (two of ours at least), so it is pretty fun. We carved pumpkins and decorated sugar cookies. The kids didn't do much of the carving however, it ended up being mostly us adults doing that, but they turned out great. They did however enjoy decorating the cookies. Gavin got pretty wild there at the end with the girls, hopefully they aren't too traumatized by his stick whipping...
Mom, Brooklyn, Alicia, Gavin
seems like they are back! Scary.
After trunk or treat we decided to do a little trick or treating in our neighborhood, so we went with our friends the Smarts, it was pretty fun, but a lot more work with a two-year old. Then off to Spencer's sister Shellie's house to veg and visit. All in all it was a fun week and Halloween.
4 comments:
Gavin and Brooklyn look like they were born to be pirates. Very cute costumes.
You have such cute kids! Did you make those costumes, they are so adorable. I wish I was more crafty. Guess what I got my bosch, and made that bread! You were all right, that is so ez and my husband actually loved it.
How fun! Brooklyn and Gavin are ADORABLE!!! I can't believe how big they're getting...
I love the pirates costumes.. so cute!
Post a Comment