Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Camping Out West

This past weekend we did our 3rd annual camp trip with the Larson's. We go over spring break, and in the past we have gone to Goblin Valley, which all our kids LOVE! But, we weren't able to leave as early and had to be home early, so we decided to go out West. It was a nice camp site, with grass and trees. The weather would have been perfect if it had it not been so windy. There were these huge gusts that would kick up all the dirt and knock stuff over, it wasn't the best, but it was better than being at home!We spent lots of time on the four-wheeler, my Mom and Dad and sisters came up Friday and brought their wheelers, it was a lot of fun. Spencer and I were also able to go mountain biking which was fun too.
Brooklyn had so much fun "campin" as she calls it. She loved playing in the dirt and going on wheeler rides. She especially liked watching a movie at the end of a hard days play in the trailer.


Gavin had as much fun as Brooklyn and him along with three other two-year old took turns fighting over a coveted bike, that one of the families brought, "my turn" was repeated several times...
Overall it was a fun-filled family weekend, and we hope to be enjoying many more of these in the coming months!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun camping trip...Walter is not a camper...Gavin is so dang cute!!!

klkw said...

Don't you just love camping over Spring break? I kind of do my own camping". I set-up a tent in the family room (facing the television, of course). The boys get to sleep in there on an air mattress. Yeah, we love the great "outdoors".

Amberly said...

Your kids are so adorable! Can you believe how time just seems to go by so fast...weren't we just pregnant??!! Okay...I am loving this blogger thing!!! Its such a fun way to stay in touch with friends!!

Sabrina and BJ said...

Brooklyn looks like she was having so much fun.. I miss her so much.. I'll have to come and take the kids and do something with them.. She's adorable...