Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy #2 Gavin!

Gavin's birthday was Sunday, and he turned 2! He is such a fun kid and such a boy! He got a Nerf dart gun for his birthday, which he was thrilled about, as well as a bike, and a bubble mower. All of which he was very excited for. He had fun teasing me as he kept blowing out the candles as I lit them, and laughing his head off. Finally I had everyone start singing and I lit the candle at the end of the song. Then he thought the "two" candle was candy and he took a big bite of wax! He had fun and we wanna thank all the family that came to celebrate with us it was a fun night!

1 comment:

The Laidlaws said...

I can't believe he's two! Happy Belated Birthday Gavin! We're planning on getting Thomas a bike for his #2 in July, but he loves them so much I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long!