Sunday, April 6, 2008

Gavin & Baby Hunter


This weekend Spencer's sister Stephanie came up, so we had a little get together on Saturday night. We had a little pizza party before Priesthood session, then the girls hung out while the guys left to their meeting. It was fun, and I finally got to see Hunter, Stephanie's son. He's a cutie and a really happy baby, we got some cute smiles out of him, and I think the picture of Gavin kissing him is so cute. Gavin was very interested in all the baby "stuff." He kept taking the binkie, and bottle, then he wanted to get in the car seat. It was really cute listening him call him "baby Hunta." As they were leaving I discovered Gavin had pocketed the binkie, and had to run outside and catch them before they drove away! It was good to see the new addition to our fam, Baby Hunter.

2 comments:

klkw said...

I reiterate, you have the freakin cutest kids!...and that's sayin' a lot since MY kids are pretty dang cute. :) Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. You know, would it kill ya to come slummin in the old neighborhood once in awhile? geez!

Anonymous said...

I guess its time for another one for you!!! Wait till after the Thanksgiving point 5K to get pregnant! Hahaha....Gavin is so cute!!