
I finally got my new bike! I picked it up Wednesday from Revolution. It is a Cannondale, Feminine Synapse 3. Full carbon fiber, so nicer than my last bike that was aluminum and carbon. I am really excited to get out and ride it. This pic is off the Cannondale website, and my frame is exactly like this, but my handlebars are wrapped in silver tape and I have different tires, but pretty much looks the same, can't wait for some better weather, today it has been really windy and even a few snow flurries :(
3 comments:
Nice bike! I guess gettin in that little fender bender paid off a little... NICE!
Weather looks nice for next week. Will we see you on your new bike? I almost want to start riding just to get a bike like that!!
Nice bike Amberlie! I'm so jealous! I'll just continue to dream. Bye the way, I see that you've changed your blog background yet again! It is very cute!
Post a Comment