


In 8 1/2 years of marriages, living in four different homes, I have never experienced ants! Yesterday morning after Gavin was finished eating his cereal, I went to clean up underneath the bar, where he usually drops a lot of his food, only to find his Honeycombs COVERED in ants! Can I say gross!! At first I tried to sweep them up into a dustpan, not exactly effective. So, I got my vacuum and began sucking every last one up. The rest of the day I didn't really notice any, but this morning, more appeared! Gavin wouldn't get down from the stool, because he said "the ants eat me!" He thinks any speck of dirt is an ant now. The pictures are of the kids stomping the ants.
3 comments:
That is so funny...When we lived in Hawaii the ants were everywhere....we were spotless in our kitchen and they still showed up...finally the bug man came...works like a charm!!
Love the shoe action. There is a bug vacuum at Target in the toy aisle. My kids like to suck them up in it and then look at them. Then we put them in the grass.
Hey it's your neighbor, I like look at your blog it's so cute. We had ants the first spring after we moved in also. We got rid of them and have not had a problem since. GOOD LUCK!! Let's get together sometime. Your swingset is almost done YEAH !
Post a Comment