
On Monday, Spencer decided he wanted to go up Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls for Family Home Evening. I told him it looked kinda gloomy out, and he said it was fine. The closer we got to the canyon the more the wind blew, and then it started to sprinkle. Originally he wanted to park at the mouth of the canyon and walk to Bridal Veil, but we decided to just drive to it, since it was raining. Well, when we got out of the car it was really windy and raining. So, we decided to get back in the car, because Spencer believed the storm would blow through in a minute. I was definitely not believing him, but he was right! After 10 minutes or so the sun came out and the wind died down. The kids had fun throwing rocks in the water and watching the fast moving river (much to my dismay). I was freaking out almost the whole time, because I thought for sure at any moment one of them would fall in the river! It was a fun evening, thanks Spence for taking us we had a great time!

4 comments:
Looks like fun, we have thought about the same idea but have not made it up there yet. Glad the weather held out for you. We should go take the kids some time.
That looks so fun. The kids looked like they really didn't care about the weather at all. Or falling into the river.
Nice, I am quite jealous me and ry might just have to take a trip up there as well!
Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it, Gavin looks like such a little man, so so so cute.
Post a Comment