The other night we took the kids out, they wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese so that is where we went. It is great because our kids are getting big enough that we just watch them play games and have a ball, without having to do much. The biggest drama is always at the end when we cash in our tickets (the very few we have). My kids always want the prize that is like 500 tickets, to which I reply, "sorry you have to pick out of the 10 ticket box." Gavin is in a phase were he wants the same exact thing as Brooklyn. Well, she wanted this blue lizard that was 20 tickets, of course Gavin wanted the same. We only had 37 tickets, so I asked the teenager behind the counter if I could pay the difference, I just needed another lizard to keep the peace. He looks at me and says you have enough already. I looked at him confused (cause I'm an idiot) and repeat "I only have 37, and it costs 40. To which he replies Yes, you have enough (wink,wink). I felt like such a dork, he was probably like that lady is so slooow!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Chuck E. Cheese
The other night we took the kids out, they wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese so that is where we went. It is great because our kids are getting big enough that we just watch them play games and have a ball, without having to do much. The biggest drama is always at the end when we cash in our tickets (the very few we have). My kids always want the prize that is like 500 tickets, to which I reply, "sorry you have to pick out of the 10 ticket box." Gavin is in a phase were he wants the same exact thing as Brooklyn. Well, she wanted this blue lizard that was 20 tickets, of course Gavin wanted the same. We only had 37 tickets, so I asked the teenager behind the counter if I could pay the difference, I just needed another lizard to keep the peace. He looks at me and says you have enough already. I looked at him confused (cause I'm an idiot) and repeat "I only have 37, and it costs 40. To which he replies Yes, you have enough (wink,wink). I felt like such a dork, he was probably like that lady is so slooow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment