Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Itty Bitty Ball

Gavin put his hat on backwards, because Daddy wears it like this...


Earlier this month I signed Gavin up for Itty Bitty Ball at the PG rec. Gavin is really active and I asked him if he wanted to do it and he said yes..never believe what a two year old says. It was a good thing it was only four classes, because he was really difficult!!! He didn't want to do the warm-ups or singing at the first, which is something he would usually love to do. Then he kept running off, wanting to play on the bleachers. The worst part is he acted so clingy and kept asking me to hold him..aaahh! Anyway, we made it through the four classes and I'm glad it is over!
One of the few times he focused long enough to do one of the drills they were teaching him.

If a picture says a thousand words....this sums up Itty Bitty Ball...

No comments: