Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jazz Game!!!


This month our friends the Heelis' invited us to go to a Jazz game. They had great seats 13th row, so we were pretty excited, even though Brei and I mostly just chatted the whole time. It was also pretty cool, because President Uchtdorf was sitting behind us, it was a fun date and the Jazz won, even better!!
President Uchtdorf beating the crowd before the end of the game.
The Jazz Bear walking up the handrail...crazy!

2 comments:

AS Amber said...

YAY JAZZ!!! Who did they play? I was at the game on Saturday the 21st. So. Much. Fun!

My seats were not even CLOSE to being as awesome as yours!

PS, I'm Laurel's friend. I think our daughters are all in the same dance class, right?

Amanda M. said...

What great seats! I do the same thing at the Jazz games, Chat, unless everyone stands up cheering then I do too so I look involved, he he, but it is always fun!

I think that is so cool you saw President Uchtdorf.