The shock factor you might get when your child does something terrible really is gone from me these days. Nothing Gavin does is really a surprise to me anymore.
Some of the shenanigans Gavin has been up to:
-Got into my nail polish, the hot pink of course, and painted his nails, skin, my bathroom counter top and rug.
-Likes to totally strip his bed of comforter, blankets, and sheets, then go into Brooklyn's room and do the same.
Here is some proof of what I am saying...a picture says a thousand words right...:)

This is white-out all over the office wall (have yet to find anything to remove it)

Pen all over the playroom wall (not pictured is the black sharpie that started at the bottom of the stairs and continued all the way up to the playroom and then onto the beige leather couch.)

Getting into the knives and slicing open his finger, this is hours later after the blood finally stopped.

And last but not least, Gavin took Spencer's lamp and decided to put in on the spare bed, well the bulb was very hot and fell onto the bed causing a fire! Yes..fire, luckily Spencer was in the room, because it ignited pretty quickly and mattresses are really flammable!
I really love my Gavin, but somedays he literally almost burns down our house!!!
2 comments:
You need your own little playdate! Gavin is one busy little guy! Have you tried the mr. clean erasers yet? Hang in there, he can't be this wild forever!
I almost laughed until I cried. I had busy kids, but they didn't have anything on Gavin! My niece who we call wild thing isn't even that busy.
Post a Comment