A couple weekends ago, I had a sudden urge to go somewhere warm. Spencer and I are not spontaneous at all, but on a Wednesday night we decided we'd leave Friday morning for sunny St. George. We enjoyed lots of swimming and one of the days we went to Snow Canyon. Brooklyn was thrilled because there wasn't any snow in St. George. We hiked for a while, but Gavin gets tired quickly unlike his energetic sister. I remember when Brooklyn was 2 1/2 and we went to Goblin Valley. We hiked the narrows, and it was around 4 miles, she ran the whole way there and back, and still didn't take an afternoon nap. Gavin, however, walks 5 yards and asks Spencer to pick him up and carry him. It wasn't the warmest maybe low 50's but compared to Utah Valley it was heaven!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Snow Canyon
A couple weekends ago, I had a sudden urge to go somewhere warm. Spencer and I are not spontaneous at all, but on a Wednesday night we decided we'd leave Friday morning for sunny St. George. We enjoyed lots of swimming and one of the days we went to Snow Canyon. Brooklyn was thrilled because there wasn't any snow in St. George. We hiked for a while, but Gavin gets tired quickly unlike his energetic sister. I remember when Brooklyn was 2 1/2 and we went to Goblin Valley. We hiked the narrows, and it was around 4 miles, she ran the whole way there and back, and still didn't take an afternoon nap. Gavin, however, walks 5 yards and asks Spencer to pick him up and carry him. It wasn't the warmest maybe low 50's but compared to Utah Valley it was heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh is looks so warm, I want some warmth so bad. I remember Brooklyn in Goblin Valley, she did better than Easton who was five at the time! I wish I had her energy.
Post a Comment