5 Things on my "to do list this week:
1. Clean bathrooms
2. Pick up prescription at pharmacy
3. Run Strawberry Days 5K!
4. Go to the Strawberry Days Mammoth Parade!
5. Get more strawberries and cream (have to!)
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Fuji apple w/fresh peanut butter from Good Earth
2. String cheese and turkey
3. potato chips
4. popcorn
5. Chocolate!!
5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionare:
1. Pay off house
2. Invest
3. Give to Charity
4. Buy a Natural Gas SUV
5. Hire someone to finish landscaping my yard
5 Places I've Lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Lindon, UT
3. Pleasant Grove, UT
That is it!
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Key Labs-computer testing
2. Beehive Homes-Aid
3. Heritage Residential Treatment Center-Nurse
4. Gold's Gym-Daycare
5. Beehive Homes-Nurse consultant
5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. My closet is color-coded and organized into short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, long sleeves, sweaters, jackets, capris, etc. I'm a little fanatical about it.
2. I can touch my tongue to my nose too Whit!
3. I'm addicted to the news, I usually watch it 3-4x a day if I am home.
4. I can hardly stand going into hospitals, because the smell reminds me of doing clinicals in nursing school and let just stay not all of them were the best experience.
5. I play the piano and used to sing duets and musical numbers all the time in church.
5 Favorite musicians/bands
1. Tim McGraw
2. Augustana
3. Secondhand Serenade
4. Faith Hill
5. Taylor Swift
And these are just the ones this week, it is ever changing.
I tag: Alyssa, Laurel, and Canesa!
No comments:
Post a Comment