Thursday, June 5, 2008

We love Alvin & the Chipmunks


I've discovered that my children have absolutely no desire for television or movies until the see "THE ONE." What is that? It is the first movie, that they finally sit down to watch the entire thing. For Brooklyn it was Finding Nemo. I think we watched Nemo a gagillion times before she would finally watch something else. For Gavin, we have discovered it is Alvin & the Chipmunks. He won't watch cartoons or any other movie really, but he will watch all of Alvin. Brooklyn really likes it too, but she will watch just about any movie. I thought it was so funny how glued both of them were, so I took this pic!

2 comments:

brooke said...

That's really cute, I think I am still that way, there are movies I can still sit and watch no matter how many times I have seen it, even if I know all the lines!

Anonymous said...

I love that movie too! Etano has watched it 4 or 5 times! It is a dang cute movie!