Friday, October 17, 2008

Bread-making Class



I am posting this for my good friend Jeanne, who invited me to this AMAZING class on how to make 4 loaves of bread in one hour. I have been married for nearly nine years, and through the years I have on occasion attempted to make bread. It has never once turned out. Anytime anyone ever mentions the word yeast (cringe..) I immediately know it will not turn out for me. I went to this class last Thursday, and in a weeks time I have made 7 loaves of bread, rolls, cinnamon twists, desssert braids, meal braids, italian bread and everything turned out amazing! I cannot believe it. This has changed my life forever, I can't image buying bread now. Spencer loves it, hence the 7 loaves in one week! I'm hoping this wears off soon, it can't be good eating that much bread. Anyway if any of you people out there want a really easy way to make great bread, click on Pantry Secrets. They teach large groups for FREE, or you can go to their house and it is $20. I did both and totally recommend doing either, it will seriously change your life.

7 comments:

smarts said...

I went to her class about a year ago and LOVE her bread it is AWESOME and so EASY!!!!

Lorina said...

I want to go!! Your bread looks so freaking yummy! I made bread for the first time ever (I know, no judging) And though it tasted okay, it was not sandwich worthy.

I am so doing this.

Whitney said...

Yum! Looks super good!
Hey i was wonderin if you could e-mail me those addresses. I need some for thank you notes. If its possible will ya mail them to roxymyrl21@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch!

Emma said...

You got mad skills Amberlie!

Jami Edwards said...

Wow im so impressed! I wouldn't even know where to start.I need to step it up in the cooking area of my life.
I couldn't remember if you liked to hike? If you want when your down we could hike squawpeak or camelback:) See you soon jami
jamilee28@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

ok if you go to anymore cool things like this - will you call me! I need some homemaking classes:)! I love reading your blogs....I just never post cause I have to log in! So, spencer's knee is better huh?? We miss you at good ol' heritage.... call me when we can come over and play!

Jessica said...

So since I can't go to one of those classes, can't you just tell me the secret?! I've never made bread before and since I have no job I'm trying to be more domestic.