Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm NOT ready for snow...


When I woke up Sunday morning, this is what I saw out my back window, I could not believe it...well actually I could its Utah! You never know what you're going to get. Luckily it was gone by noon. Gavin was thrilled about it, he said to me: "Mom, the twampoline is white! thats awesome!" With this snow comes the reminder of what's ahead. Don't get me wrong I really do like winter in many ways. I love sitting inside snuggled up on the couch with hot chocolate watching huge snowflakes fall to the ground, or going to see Christmas lights, they look so pretty lit up when there is snow on them. I love snow during the holidays, it wouldn't feel the same without it, but come January I want it gone! After New Years I start to really despise the snow and the cold weather that comes along with it. So lets enjoy this nice fall weather as long as we possibly can.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I am SOOOO glad that I was pushing out a baby that morning and didn't have to wake to the snow!!! It would not have been good!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad we are missing out on the snow. You have such a great yard for making snowmen and playing in the snow though.