Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cascade Springs


I really love the fall, it is probably my favorite season, if only it were a little longer! I love all the beautiful colors of the leaves, our neighbor down the street has a huge Fiery Maple Tree that is bright read and so pretty. This past weekend we headed up to Cascade Springs to enjoy the beautiful weather. I have not been up there since I was a child, but I remember actually drinking the water, since it is a spring and thinking that it was so amazing that it was actually safe to drink from a outside source of water. When we got there we parked on the upper trail so we could take a longer walk. Two steps down the path Gavin says "I tired" and wants to be held! Where did all the energy he usually has go all of the sudden? I was mystified. Anyway, Spencer humored him and carried him on his shoulders. It was so much fun just being with my husband and kids enjoying the scenery, it was a great day, and I got some fun pictures as well!

Mr. GQ

How neat is this new growth below the fire-burned trees?

Brooklyn, always good for a cheese!

4 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

What cute kids you have!

Emma said...

I LOVE Brooklyn's Cheesy smiles! They always make me laugh!

Whitney said...

cute pictures!

Stephanie Pressgrove said...

Spencer's such a stud. Everyone is right, Amberlie, you really take great pictures and those kids are darn cute, adorable family.