This friday was "Dads & Donuts" at Manila Elementary. So, Spencer took Brooklyn to it. There they went to the book fair and then had donuts. While the kids ate donuts, the dad's read to them. Brooklyn was really excited to have Spencer take her to school, but Gavin was upset he was getting left out. Luckily that morning he didn't wake up in time to see the two of them leave. I took a pic of the two of them before they left, and it is a good thing because I sent the camera with Spencer to take some pics, and he got to busy chatting afterwards with all the dad and didn't take any! So here is the cute picture I got of them before they left for school.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Dads and Donuts
This friday was "Dads & Donuts" at Manila Elementary. So, Spencer took Brooklyn to it. There they went to the book fair and then had donuts. While the kids ate donuts, the dad's read to them. Brooklyn was really excited to have Spencer take her to school, but Gavin was upset he was getting left out. Luckily that morning he didn't wake up in time to see the two of them leave. I took a pic of the two of them before they left, and it is a good thing because I sent the camera with Spencer to take some pics, and he got to busy chatting afterwards with all the dad and didn't take any! So here is the cute picture I got of them before they left for school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love this picture of the kids and Spenc. You do a fabulous job Amberlie with family life and the important things of life. Keep it up!!
cute cute cute!!!
PS, I changed my blog address. It's now crunchychiclife.blogspot.com
xo
Post a Comment