Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Story of our Lives...

Here is Gavin with a tape measure and staple gun ( I know, safe!) hooked to his underwear, and Daddy's "special" pencil.
I cannot even express the OBSESSION my son has with tools, keys, weapons, etc. It has started to become such a big deal it rules our lives! Case in point, Gavin just walked in stripped down to his undies and said: "Wook mom I got all my tools: tape measure, staple, and pencil!" I digress...

4 comments:

mandamike said...

that is the funniest picture! How cute he wants to be like his daddy :)

mandamike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

That little punk is the cutest. I miss those kids. I bet Spencer yelled at him for taking his tools. Stewart

Stephanie Pressgrove said...

I love it. All boy that loves tools and wants to be like dad.